BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Yard

I've noticed that everyone is posting pictures of their beautiful yards as they are coming along this summer. I got bored today and took some pictures of flowers in our yard. There are also pictures of the cats. All the descriptions of the pictures are underneath the picture.

Tygris kitty taking a nap.
White and pink rose.
Pink rose.
Yellow rose with orange frosted tips.
Our 1 hummingbird feeder. Getting more soon.
Ocean kitty being fat and lazy outside.
We had a wind storm one night last week. Didn't think it was that bad. I went out to water the garden and found this!!!
Pink something. I don't know what they are.
Our 2 foot something. I think its a sunflower but I don't know yet cause it hasn't flower'd just keeps getting taller.
Pink something. They are like 3 feet tall. And not really flowers. They look like buds of flowers but they don't bloom.
Pink something.

1 comments:

Bec said...

Nice! I like the Ocean kitty. =) And the other kitties too, of course. Looks like you have a beautiful yard, and my favorite is how you say, "Pink SOMETHING" and "Our 2 foot SOMETHING." hahaha That's awesome!