BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

FOR GRANDMA.

Grandma I remember telling you how I've been crocheting a lot lately. Well I took pictures of every thing that I've done so far. Except for a few of the items that I've sold and didn't have my camera at the time. I didn't realize that you read my blog or I would have posted them here sooner. The discription of the pictures are underneath them.

The bag full of everything.
Little star
Beanie
New Orleans Saints beanie
2 colors at one time beanie
Beanie for a my dad (Kevin)
1st beanie
LA Lakers beanie. Well my atempt but Dan says the colors arn't right. The purple is but not the yellow.
The bag empty.
My mom's, Harley's, and my dad's beanies.
Mom's bleacher blanket for her bum.
Beanie.
Then also at the moment. I have 3 different blankets going on. 2 of them are scrap yarn blankets. I also have a purse that I'm working on for my friend.

1 comments:

Jocie said...

Oh my gosh---you are good! I have crocheted for years, but I would have no idea how to do a beanie or cute bag like that. Good job!