BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

St. George

Well I moved to St. George. I've been here, well it will be 2 weeks on Friday. I love it down here. I moved in with my boyfriend, who I met in Mesquite. I came down just to visit him and be with him for a few days but it ended up that I didn't want to go home and he didn't want me to go home either. So I decided to stay. My grandparents aren't to happy with me right now. But I'm super happy where I am. I've never felt like this for anyone before. Not even Brian. I think that this relationship is heading some where really good.

3 comments:

DavidandMariAnn said...

Don't be mad at me....I'm just an outspoken Aunt! =) BUT....I worry about you! The pictures you posted on facebook....you didn't look very good....I mean you're beautiful....you just didn't look very good like you're sick....or something. Don't stay there for the wrong reasons....make sure he treats you right and don't put up with any crap! =)

DrgnDthsDaughter said...

How did I not look good. You got me all worried now. Maybe its cause I haven't gotten much sleep lately. Who knows.

DavidandMariAnn said...

Sorry! You just looked kind of pale, not very happy, tired is probably the right word to describe it! =)